The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update for First Age

5 posters

Go down

Update for First Age Empty Update for First Age

Post  Mailen Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:16 pm

The First Age servers were down for quite some time. However, they are back up!

Myself and Aladron are working on getting a player base back in First Age. After Aladron spoke with Genesis, we learned that First Age is free to play again, through sponsorship of Legends. If for any reason you return and you find this isn't the case for you, message me here and I will see what I can get done for you. But also try and get in contact with Genesis as well!

The game is a bit buggy, but that is something we are bringing to the attention of admins to help us clear up!

We are also working on ways to market First Age to bring in new players, it may take some time, but we will accomplish this!

I know this is a long shot, as it looks like everyone on this forum is inactive, but if you see this message, come on back and say hi!  Very Happy

Mailen
Peasant

Number of posts : 8
Whereabouts : Georgia, U.S.
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Update for First Age Empty Facebook

Post  Mailen Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:32 pm

I'd also like to direct people to the new Facebook page for First Age: https://www.facebook.com/AvalonFirstAge

Lets try and get the population back up Smile It will take time, but we can do it!

Mailen
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Update for First Age Empty Re: Update for First Age

Post  Serethipas Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:10 am

popping in to those who remember me .At the moment legends is somewhat free as well as cities can use globe power to pay for citizens subscription.

The game went from thousands of bugs down to 300 or so within a few months, things are really looking good. I think it would be great if we brought all of the potential population over into the same game rather than have you 3 or 4 loners over in firstage by yourself. The firstage website redirects to legends when you click playnow

Just throwing it out there

Serethipas
Gentleman/Gentlewoman

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Mailen Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:38 am

Hello Serethipas! I certainly remember you from the old days! Nice to see you're still around.

Genesis assured me that First Age isn't going anywhere. So I see a lot of potential in it, even still. I did hear through the grapevine that Legends has been picking up increasingly and interesting things are happening over there, that is great! Though, having bought a lifetime on First Age, I will continue to try and make something happen over here. No reason why both games can't prosper Smile

The First Age play now leading to Legends is indeed a problem though I am very hopeful it will eventually be set straight. Genesis is focusing a lot on Legends right now, as he should. It may take a very long time, but my hopes for First Age are still high!

I hope to run in to you at some point, whether in Legends or First Age Smile

Mailen
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  malebolgia Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:19 am

Mailen wrote:The First Age servers were down for quite some time. However, they are back up!

Myself and Aladron are working on getting a player base back in First Age. After Aladron spoke with Genesis, we learned that First Age is free to play again, through sponsorship of Legends. If for any reason you return and you find this isn't the case for you, message me here and I will see what I can get done for you. But also try and get in contact with Genesis as well!

The game is a bit buggy, but that is something we are bringing to the attention of admins to help us clear up!

We are also working on ways to market First Age to bring in new players, it may take some time, but we will accomplish this!

I know this is a long shot, as it looks like everyone on this forum is inactive, but if you see this message, come on back and say hi!  Very Happy

Hello Mailen, I noticed that the game is very buggy, for instance all the charming skillset seems to be gone for some reason, although my charged items seems to work fine, but I have grandmaster level and I can't chant a single spell with my little sorcerer. Is this a bug that you guys are aware of?

malebolgia
Baron (Thakria)

Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mailen Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:40 am

Hello, Malebolgia!

Unfortunately, First Age is filled to the brim with a lot of bugs. Genesis is putting a lot of focus and energy into Legends right now, which little to no time for First Age at the moment.

Thank you for bringing this up, though. The best thing I can say to do for the time being, is just bug everything you encounter that acts funky, even if you aren't sure if it may be a bug or a new change that you find odd.

Mailen
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:08 am

Wow, okay. I thought First Age was going to die and kind of gave up after all. I decided to check it out today and things look rather strange in there. I'm very glad to hear that it's not going anywhere though Smile I'll take Serethipas' advice and take a peek at Legends again, as well. I hope I'll be able to be more active, and I'll see you all in there! (or on meetplace, apparently?)
Gigi
Gigi
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:21 am

Hey all! Anyone out there?

I've been playing on Legends this past month, but I miss FA! I ran into Eltrax today, but I'm starting to consider asking to migrate... I really don't want to, though.

I asked Genesis for a FirstAge group on Meetplace, so maybe that will start something, or at least get some discussion going.

FA itself is pretty messed up, still =(
Gigi
Gigi
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysterin Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:17 am

I pop in to Legends every now and then - still under the name Mysterin. I can't seem to log in to FA at all anymore. An FA group on Meetplace would be great though!

For everyone that's moved to legends - would you mind posting names if they changed from FA? I feel like I don't know anyone in the realm! Haha.
Mysterin
Mysterin
Baron (Parrius)

Number of posts : 278
Whereabouts : Middle Street, Parrius
Registration date : 2007-03-25

http://www.lizzydavisphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down