The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing items,animals and cccs? WTF its like they dont exist

3 posters

Go down

Missing items,animals and cccs? WTF its like they dont exist Empty Missing items,animals and cccs? WTF its like they dont exist

Post  Lynessa Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Ok so the last few day I have noticed things missing. Not like misplaced or dropped but like poof gone never existed, cant sense, scent, summon or locate just does not exist anymore! I have lost 2 oxen like this which just vanished from my home. I talked to Lord Brahadair to see if he could find them, and he said they are just gone dont exist! Sarec300 the ccc has been noticed as missing with no trace today. Anyone else have missing things? What in the world is going on? Question
Lynessa
Lynessa
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 47
Whereabouts : Consort Way, Parrius
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Back to top Go down

Missing items,animals and cccs? WTF its like they dont exist Empty Re: Missing items,animals and cccs? WTF its like they dont exist

Post  Catyrial Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:22 am

Pretty sure Sarec's been missing for a long time. I don't remember doing that quest in legends due to either the chalk or Sarec missing, likely Sarec. Oxen might be due to starvation / randomly wandering off / other bug. If something dies, it's corpse disappears after a time. Some things "missing" might be a legends crossover effect/bug. Periam of Thakria has been replaced by Yabs permanently, for example.
Catyrial
Catyrial
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 46
Whereabouts : Thakria
Registration date : 2007-03-31

http://www.freewebs.com/catyrial/

Back to top Go down

Missing items,animals and cccs? WTF its like they dont exist Empty Re: Missing items,animals and cccs? WTF its like they dont exist

Post  Lynessa Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 am

no the oxen were in perfect health I know they did not starve. Lord Brahadair is checking into it all. We think maybe they are working on things and this is a side effect. Im not sure when sarec vanished, it was other people who told me he was gone too. no doubt its some random bug like everything else.
Lynessa
Lynessa
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 47
Whereabouts : Consort Way, Parrius
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorongil Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 am

Sarec went missing the last time Dante and I did the Alessandria quest. We had to gather pages for a book as part of one of the rituals. When I gave him the book I had to bring him to Parrius so he could go on a trip and that was the last we saw of him.

He is probably off working on his tan somewhere.
Thorongil
Thorongil
Nobleman/Noblewoman

Number of posts : 143
Whereabouts : Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down