The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats Going On

3 posters

Go down

Whats Going On Empty Whats Going On

Post  Thorongil Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Ok, today I was talking to Leona and Rannarra and they said that there was somthing about Lord Genesis saying something about crossing the seas of time....

Then I was talking with Cabe, yes Cabe, and he said a msg was sent out saying something about a cross over between realms soon for a battle or something and then people will have the choice to choose which realm they want to stay in. Why have I not got this msg if its true? Anyone know whats going on? Are we going over to kick legends ass or what?
Thorongil
Thorongil
Nobleman/Noblewoman

Number of posts : 143
Whereabouts : Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Whats Going On Empty Re: Whats Going On

Post  Gigi Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:27 am

I did not recieve this newsletter either, and was told of it by Cecil. Here's the forwarded message:

Solontus:
"IMPORTANT: First Age will be sending a newsletter to you all about the 10th Anniversary, recent developments, and a golden opportunity which you won't want to miss. Be sure you have newsletter@firstage.net whitelisted, added to your address book, or whatever it takes to ensure you receive it through today's spam filters."
"IMPORTANT: Also, to receive the newsletter, ensure you have the correct e-mail address registered. There are occasions when epople do not realise they have wiped their correct e-mail address. Just to make sure, type REGISTER to re-register and enter the correct values. Using your real name will help with the newsletter reaching you too, so bear that in mind."

Genesis:
"you have an opportunity - if you desire it - as part of the celebration of Avalon's 20th anniversary and First Age's decade of existence. A chance to exist in two worlds, in two time;periods: as yourself in two worlds. Tell me if this may interest you and I will explain more"
"It is a choice to travel across the Sea of Time, to the other Avalon, with all your character <NAME>l owns, all skills, all abilities, fully in tact. You will be able to exist in the other Avalon for a year but must then make a choice between the Realms."
"This is the gift of the 20th Anniverary of Avalon, to link the two worlds for a little while - but also to recognise that First Age development is on hold while Legends' great evolution is completed. This will last another few months: and then First Age will have its own Great Leap Forward."
"You'd put your name on a list and then in the next couple of days you'd get instructions of how to make your 'arrival'. It would be a case of sailing from across the sea... To your homecity, to streets familiar and yet new. Make sure your e-mail address is update, via EMAIL <address> command."
"So let me know if you want to be 'on the list' in a tell, too, as well as updating your e-mail address so it's accurate and we'll include you on the Ship of Time to Legends."
"You will effectively have two characters. Your First Age character will be totally unaffected by what happens in Legends, so you can play both if you like, for a while."
Gigi
Gigi
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysterin Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:28 am

I've opened this back up because everyone should have received an announcement about it in their registered email.

All the rumors you've heard are true. We have the opportunity to go to Legends.
Mysterin
Mysterin
Baron (Parrius)

Number of posts : 278
Whereabouts : Middle Street, Parrius
Registration date : 2007-03-25

http://www.lizzydavisphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down