The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not positive what to do.

2 posters

Go down

Not positive what to do. Empty Not positive what to do.

Post  Ronan Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Hello,

I'm new to Firstage, but I feel like I'm getting the gist of things. I've already made it to the school and enrolled. I took enrollment in the Antechamber and I have already completed the lute quest in Coronia, but I couldn't make it to Nassua due to some fields? Also, I tried to complete the Light Crucifix quest in Knightswood (and I invoked the light spirit, and after it didn't work I invoked all spirits, as well as used the crucifix and blessed it), but for some reason I can't figure out how to complete it. I'm just looking for a little bit of guidance.

Thanks to anyone and everyone, this game seems really great.

Ronan
Peasant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Not positive what to do. Empty Re: Not positive what to do.

Post  Moonflight Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:40 am

Welcome to First Age, Ronan Smile

Yes, the getting to Nassau through the fields glitch is a well-known one. You just need to ask someone if they can help you get there until it's fixed, I'm afraid. As for the Light Crucifix quest, it's not one I'm familiar with. Is it part of the Disciple course in the school? If so, posting what you see in REMEMBER will help us work out what needs to be done. (Or someone who knows that one better than I do can tell you the answer Laughing ). If I bump into you in FA, feel free to send me a tell and I'll try and help Smile
Moonflight
Moonflight
Commoner

Number of posts : 20
Whereabouts : England
Registration date : 2009-04-08

http://www.joyce-webb.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum