The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Known Bugs

+5
Amalia
Danae
Thorongil
Bodhin
Mysterin
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Known Bugs - Page 2 Empty Re: Known Bugs

Post  Bodhin Sun May 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Yes, I know about those abilities. I was merely asking if other people's buckets were buggy. I received a much less condescending answer to that question in game, thanks. (Let's keep the in-character rivalry off the boards, eh?)
Bodhin
Bodhin
Baron (Parrius)

Number of posts : 116
Whereabouts : Leaf Lane, Parrius
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorongil Sun May 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Anyone having trouble learning, drinking darsurion, or even filling/emptying their bucket?
I believe you asked more than if our buckets were bugged.

I was merely offering a few ways around the bug since you stated you could not learn for more than a week, could not find a chalice and the only thing you could think of was to get someone to stab you. I thought since you were waiting so long and had reported it you maybe did not consider other options.

I think you need to lay off the coffee or what ever else you are taking and chill out a bit. You seem very uptight! If you post looking for help don't moan if it is not to your high standards. You don't need to turn everything into an argument.
Thorongil
Thorongil
Nobleman/Noblewoman

Number of posts : 143
Whereabouts : Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodhin Sun May 15, 2011 6:13 pm

[quote="Thorongil"]

I think you need to lay off the coffee or what ever else you are taking and chill out a bit. You seem very uptight! If you post looking for help don't moan if it is not to your high standards. You don't need to turn everything into an argument.

With you, Thorongil, everything is an argument. (And it goes for your second, too. Your other second, at least, is the strong silent type.) Your tone sounded condescending to me. It is possible I am wrong about that; it is possible you did not intend it that way. You will not deny, however, that you and your second have been VERY hostile in game (for reasons that remain a mystery to me, maybe you're just bored). So if you have advice for anyone who is being uptight, follow it yourself. This is just a game. Don't project your stuff on me or others.
Bodhin
Bodhin
Baron (Parrius)

Number of posts : 116
Whereabouts : Leaf Lane, Parrius
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Stray Tue May 24, 2011 12:27 pm

my bucket has been buggy too.

Stray
Baron (Mercinae)

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysterin Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Liquid holding containers are currently bugged.
Includes buckets, cups, goblets, etc. The only way to get around it is to buy water or other liquids from taverns. I'm not sure if potions are being affected by this bug.

Darusrion/learning is bugged.
Not sure the full extent of this bug - all I know is that I used darsurion to learn and it did not work. And I did not notice until I was about 100 lessons in. Needless to say I was a little unhappy.
Mysterin
Mysterin
Baron (Parrius)

Number of posts : 278
Whereabouts : Middle Street, Parrius
Registration date : 2007-03-25

http://www.lizzydavisphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakralay Tue May 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Darsurion isn't working...? I used 150 lessons a while back... would explain why it took so long I guess... *Sigh*
Shakralay
Shakralay
Commoner

Number of posts : 20
Whereabouts : Wherever the gold is.
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Stray Thu May 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Darsurion has been working for me but i've been getting it spit at me instead of drinking it so drinking it might be bugged.

Stray
Baron (Mercinae)

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakralay Thu May 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Just tried yesterday, as long as you get the effect somehow (i.e. getting jabbed or spit at you or using a paper cup to sip it) it should work.
Shakralay
Shakralay
Commoner

Number of posts : 20
Whereabouts : Wherever the gold is.
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2