The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for help

3 posters

Go down

looking for help Empty looking for help

Post  kirevseven Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:07 pm

ok. i havent played this long. im just kinda doing my thing and wandering around and somthing called a cherub keeps stealing my shit and its pissing me off!

kirevseven
Peasant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

looking for help Empty Re: looking for help

Post  Nevaeh Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:44 pm

Haha. Damn imps anyways. The reason they are stealing those items, is because those items you have picked up are quest items. Meaning you use them to perform various quests throughout the land. So, if you pick a quest item up, in order for the quest to reset, all the items need to go back to where they originate from.

So pretty much most things laying on the ground you pick up, will be quest items. Just ask around to be sure.
Nevaeh
Nevaeh
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 48
Whereabouts : Western United States
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Tauria Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:46 pm

If you EX an item and it says "It belongs to you" this means it can be personally owned. Everything else will either be a quest item, a commodity (such as wood, or silver, used to fashion items), food, herbs, so on - these fall when you leave the land anyways, unless (in the case of the non-quest items) properly stored, such as in a box or herb pouch.
Tauria
Tauria
Commoner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum