The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

2 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post  Thalion Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:49 am

Greetings all,

I started playing yesterday. I have played before, about 5 years ago or so. Basically learning all over again though.
So far I've made it through the Accolades and graduated from School. I'm keen to start my apprenticeship with the Rangers guild. If anyone can help me to join the Rangers guild I would really appreciate it.

I've tried asking for help in the game, but I haven't seen another soul yet. Do people still play?

I hope to hear from someone soon. It's lonely out there!

13/11/12 edit: I'm still awaiting someone, anyone, who can help me. I still log in daily to check if any help is available. I've posted on BB in game asking for help. Lumina logged in a few days ago and offered to help, which I am extremely grateful for. Unfortunately the help has amounted to nothing so far. Please someone, help me.

Thalion
Peasant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post  Gigi Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:47 am

Hey there, and welcome back! Smile

Yeah it's pretty quiet, huh? I myself have been entirely too busy (blegh), though I'll try to make more of a point of checking in every now and then (I always say that).

I hope I'll see you there Smile
Gigi
Gigi
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum