The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trading centre?

2 posters

Go down

trading centre? Empty trading centre?

Post  Kargul Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:43 pm

I'm sure this might sound silly, but I'm working my way through the messenger course, and can't figure out where exactly I'm supposed to deliver the commodities? "remember" tells me to take them to the Thakria trading centre; I think the covert figure initially told me to take them to the mercantile centre. I've been through most if not all the shops I can find in thakria, how am I supposed to know which one is the so-called trading centre'? Much obliged for any help or further hints.

Kargul
Peasant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

trading centre? Empty Re: trading centre?

Post  Gigi Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 am

Everyone has to find their own city's trading center. If you're a Thakrian, it's west off the Avenue of Kings, and it's called Thakria traders market.

Trading centers don't look like shops, but if you type GOODS you should get two columns of commodities like wheat, cotton and so on with buying and selling prices. There's one in every city and village.

And don't worry...Thakria's trading center is the hardest to find of all three. I roamed around for hours before I first found it ^^
Gigi
Gigi
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

trading centre? Empty finally found it

Post  Kargul Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:09 am

Many thanks for your help, finally found it.

Kargul
Peasant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

trading centre? Empty Re: trading centre?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum