The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Displeasing Thanatos!

+6
Moonflight
Mazrackia
Telemachus
Rissara
Leona
Thorongil
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Displeasing Thanatos! - Page 2 Empty Re: Displeasing Thanatos!

Post  Thorongil Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Ok all feel free to post away again. Moonflight got a bit above her station but tis all sorted now.

Since we have so many delicate people on who dont like what has been said on this thread lets try keep it civil for them.

Thanks all.
Thorongil
Thorongil
Nobleman/Noblewoman

Number of posts : 143
Whereabouts : Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysterin Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:30 pm

This thread is completely obnoxious and out of control. I unlocked it, because I figured that you all were capable of having a heated discussion without throwing insults at each other that are actually having serious affects on in game play.

I have received messages from a number of you with regards to this thread.

Let me point out a few things.

1) This thread should have never been locked without consulting other moderators. I've removed some privileges to moderate this section of the forums right now. Perhaps in the future this can be revisited.

2) After unlocking, there was no reason to call out names more. Point was already proven.

3) I don't feel like anyone should feel the need to have their privileges revoked because of this.

4) I have no idea what this thread is about. I have no interest in reading it. All of my actions and opinions have been 100% unbiased. I think it is ridiculous for you all to hold grudges against each other OUT OF GAME.

5) Seems like the majority of you that have posted in this thread are being targeted by one person or another. I have received a number of messages that make it sound like the only person at fault is the other person.

I am leaving this thread open. Feel free to elaborate on this reply, or feel free to continue a NON-HOSTILE discussion about this thread. This is the warning, if it gets out of hand again and if I get one more message, this thread is history.
Mysterin
Mysterin
Baron (Parrius)

Number of posts : 278
Whereabouts : Middle Street, Parrius
Registration date : 2007-03-25

http://www.lizzydavisphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorongil Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:25 am

I agree that this thread got out of control and that for some reason people either think they need to stay in character while here or they generally think that I (Thorongil) am this person in real life as some insults have been made to sound that way. I started this off as a bit of fun but some took it a bit too seriously so I decided to have some fun with it and try wind those people up who were so serious; what can I say I have nothing else to do but sit with demons in the underworld.

First Age is meant to be fun but many take it way too seriously and get upset a the smallest of things. You are free to hate me as you please and throw any insults my way as I dont let it affect me. But please remember; its just a game. Have some fun, argue with me abut things I say if you like but remember that the majority of time im saying these things to get a reaction from you.

This forum I consider to be a place for everyone to have a bit of fun and banter, take the piss out of each other and have some place free from First Age stress so lets try keep it that way and stop being too serious everyone!
Thorongil
Thorongil
Nobleman/Noblewoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodhin Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:46 pm

The log is FANTASTIC. I have no comment about all of the replies as I know little about the historical disputes. But the log of this encounter with a god is FANTASTIC. Things like this really make Avalon fun. More please.
Bodhin
Bodhin
Baron (Parrius)

Number of posts : 116
Whereabouts : Leaf Lane, Parrius
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorongil Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:11 pm

I swear I was in tears laughing half way through that event. First I was thinking damn whats going to happen then Anakin arrives. Scorpio set me off with his tells to Anakin.

The posts afterwards got way out of hand alright but I suppose I pissed a few people off with what I said to Thanatos. The way I saw it I was screwed and I wasn't going to let Anakin take all the blame so I said screw it.
Thorongil
Thorongil
Nobleman/Noblewoman

Back to top Go down

Post  malebolgia Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Bodhin wrote:The log is FANTASTIC. I have no comment about all of the replies as I know little about the historical disputes. But the log of this encounter with a god is FANTASTIC. Things like this really make Avalon fun. More please.

Ah, it really pleases my rotting flesh to read the words of my Patron Lord Thanatos. If you have time Bodhin, you could dig on the public BB and get some glimpses of what my Lord has also done in the past, in particular to torture animists and other people in the realm.

malebolgia
Baron (Thakria)

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum