Western Canada/NW United States

Go down

Western Canada/NW United States

Post  Nexus on Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:03 am

Hey, Suposedly their are about 5 or 6 of you who live within 4 hours driving distance of where I live, so anybody who is within a days travels of Vancouver BC/Seatle Wash post here see if we realy do have enough for a meet and greet
Nexus
Peasant

Number of posts : 9
Whereabouts : Calgary Alberta (stalk me, it makes me feel pretty)
Registration date : 2007-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Western Canada/NW United States

Post  Nexus on Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:05 am

I intend their to be drinking (casual drinking, not dantes "lets get shitfaced and wake up in a ditch) so ide like to meet north of the border as I am not of age in the US yet
Nexus
Peasant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante on Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:57 am

Not that many ditches in london to be fair.

Your more likely to get shit faced and wake up on a bench in the train station waiting for that 6.30am train.

And i didn't suggest everyone getting shit faced.... I only suggested getting the girls drunk.

If you organise something for end of august to mid september and there is accomodation for a week availible at someone's house, i'll consider comming. Don't mind couches. I also don't mind sleeping in a tent.

Dante
Nobleman/Noblewoman

Number of posts : 120
Whereabouts : England
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalimantra on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:30 pm

I think this is a great idea and would love to attend.

For what its worth, I have a course to attend in New Westminster on the 26/27 of Sept so a weekend before or after would work well for me since the company would pay travel & some of the accomodations anyway, but don't hinge the event around that unless it fits with the whole.

I live on Vancouver Island, Campbell River, & the area is lovely with plenty of beautiful waterfront camping spots...i would be happy to arrange the deets, if the group would be interested in this region. Sold my house last year & live in a condo now, so the most i could host is a dinner party, accomodations would not be comfortable.

-Kalimantra
Kalimantra
Commoner

Number of posts : 13
Whereabouts : mercinae
Registration date : 2007-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante on Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:18 pm

Anyone want to share a room?

Sharing a room with me does not guarentee sex. But if your amazingly hot and female, i'll consider it. I'll also need picking up from the airport if we have it in vancover. Shall we have it over the course of a week... make it a proper holiday. Participating in such activities such as drinking, shopping, bowling, tennis/table tennis/football (soccer to you americans). Gang bang perhaps, I call dibs on firsts. Mostly just get to know the firstage community like a family. Will be good, and I'll come. Can't have a meet without me.

See you there, just set a date betwen 16th August and ending on the 20th.... wont be able to make it if outside those dates.

Dante
Nobleman/Noblewoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catyrial on Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:06 pm

Meow! I'd better be invited, and I forgot about the drinking age thing. It doesn't really matter in college dorms, but I guess Canada would be a better idea then. And we can -so- have a meet with you, Dante. Probably more fun. At least for the other guys. x.x I'm in Seattle, and will be for years to come probably. Would love to hang out! Smile
Catyrial
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 46
Whereabouts : Thakria
Registration date : 2007-03-31

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/catyrial/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante on Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:41 am

Any takers on sharing a room. I wanna stay there for a week. Perhaps longer if you make it worth my while. Lets have it in Vancouver, I can get an easy flight to there. I'll probably be buying a new wardrobe... so ladies... Study the latest fashion trends, I want my outfit to be as sexy as my british accent. I'm sure you girls would enjoy shopping with me too.

Curious, Nexus: Think you could discover some fun activities to participate in. We'll need fun activities during the day time and I assume drinking will take place in the evening. What would also be fun, is a way for everyone to log on with their settings.... Can't wait to see how all you guys fight, animists - it's your responsibility to even up the fights by pestering the player be it poking or more seductive methods.

This of course assumes you'll tell me where the meet is being held. I wasn't exactly invited to the last meet I attended.

Dante
Nobleman/Noblewoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalimantra on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:31 pm

My assitant just took hoidays Aug 20-24, so those dates are out for me...i'm afraid my entire staff will take thier holidays and there will be nothing left for me, sooooo...a decision on dates would be handy-dandy *grin*

-Kalimantra
Kalimantra
Commoner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexus on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:29 pm

Seems my own invite has been taken out of my hands Razz , someone tell me when/where and perhaps me and dhaos will make an apperance
Nexus
Peasant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalimantra on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:52 pm

i say downtown vancouver so it turns out to be a holiday for us all, (better restaurants, entertainment, and shopping)

i would like to make it a weekend, so i can spend the rest of the week visitng friends up the sunshine coast.

that's my six bits worth now.

-Kalimantra
Kalimantra
Commoner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catyrial on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:59 pm

We'll just take your apartment, Nexus, that's all. Unless Cabe decides to be friendly. Or didn't Ryel used to live on the West coast? Who else is out here? o.o Personally, I won't be up for anything longer than weekends, unless it's during winter break, which should be the two weeks before New Years.
Catyrial
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 46
Whereabouts : Thakria
Registration date : 2007-03-31

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/catyrial/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante on Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:06 am

I'm probably not gonna make it then. Not worth me spending 600 on a flight to vancouver for just a weekend.

Dante
Nobleman/Noblewoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalimantra on Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:06 am

well, canadian hospitality is much better than that...i am sure someone will show you around the province, if you promised to behave yourself.
Kalimantra
Commoner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Outros on Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:24 pm

Did this ever happen?

Outros
Peasant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevaeh on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:12 pm

Not even close I don't think
Nevaeh
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 48
Whereabouts : Western United States
Registration date : 2007-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:52 pm

There has been things worse than a meet that didn't materialize... I went to the last (maybe) attempt at a Legends London Meet. It was Me (Who doesn't play legends), my brother (doesn't play muds at all), Narissa and her boyfriend who also plays legends.

Not sure I'd want to go to a FA meet anymore... too many girls would either slap me or kill me!

Dante
Nobleman/Noblewoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down