The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

join Guild?

4 posters

Go down

join Guild? Empty join Guild?

Post  Aseir Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 am

I knock on the door but it says i need a personal invite? (id like to be a thief or a knight Very Happy )

also i did the maximum allowed for all the courses but i dont seem to get a reward?

Aseir
Peasant

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

join Guild? Empty Re: join Guild?

Post  Moonflight Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

Aseir wrote:I knock on the door but it says i need a personal invite? (id like to be a thief or a knight Very Happy )

That means that the guild doesn't have open recruitment on and you have to ask the guildmaster to let you in (For Knights, that is Mazrackia, for Thieves, that is Zooka). HELP GUILDS gives a list of the guildmasters, if you come across this issue again Wink

Aseir wrote:also i did the maximum allowed for all the courses but i dont seem to get a reward?

Your reward is to graduate - you don't get cookies for over-working, I'm afraid Razz
Moonflight
Moonflight
Commoner

Number of posts : 20
Whereabouts : England
Registration date : 2009-04-08

http://www.joyce-webb.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorongil Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 am

also i did the maximum allowed for all the courses but i dont seem to get a reward?

You more than likely got a few extra lessons if you completed above the required amount to graduate, very handy when starting out, well done!
Thorongil
Thorongil
Nobleman/Noblewoman

Number of posts : 143
Whereabouts : Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysterin Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 am

Most guilds do not have recruitment turned on currently - recruitment automatically gets turned off if there has not been a certain number hours of activity in the guild in the period of an Avalon month.

I suggest sending a MSG to the guild master of the guild you wish to join, or if you see a God, you can ask for their assistance as well (keep in mind, this should be a last resort).
Mysterin
Mysterin
Baron (Parrius)

Number of posts : 278
Whereabouts : Middle Street, Parrius
Registration date : 2007-03-25

http://www.lizzydavisphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down