The Forums of Avalon: the First Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you look up to and who do you loath?

4 posters

Go down

Who do you look up to and who do you loath? Empty Who do you look up to and who do you loath?

Post  Thorongil Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:57 am

Been a bit quiet on here of late so I thought I would get another subject going for a change.

Ok, in your avalon life who:

A. Has had the most positive affect on your avalon life.

B. Who do you look up to, past or present.

C. Is the most annoying person you have ever come across.

D. Who would you like to see being shipped over and over.
Thorongil
Thorongil
Nobleman/Noblewoman

Number of posts : 143
Whereabouts : Ireland
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Who do you look up to and who do you loath? Empty Re: Who do you look up to and who do you loath?

Post  Stray Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:33 pm

A. Lord Telemachus

B. hm... this is a hard one i'll have to think about it for a while

C. Romago

D. Malix, Cabe,Catyrial, Zooka.... and just about every thakrian

Stray
Baron (Mercinae)

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Who do you look up to and who do you loath? Empty Re: Who do you look up to and who do you loath?

Post  Gigi Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:54 am

Hmm...sounds interesting, though I haven't been around quite enough, I'll try something for an answer Smile

Lord Diomedes, and the one who posed this question (that is, Thorongil) have been great teachers to me.

We'd have to define 'look up to' in this case. Asked simply, I'd probably answer Lord Diomedes.
My respect, though, goes out to the Thakrians (Catyrial, Zooka, Kefka, Malix and, though on a lesser note, Palim - Sorry Palim!), for I think them far above me in many ways (though not counting fighting terms...everyone knows I cannot fight!), and to Mazrackia. All of these, I feel hold true to the ideals of their cities (something which I believe I lack seriously). Parrius, I'm sorry, I have not seen any of us rising above the crowd.
Remember though, this is just a youngster's opinion!! (please don't get mad!)

I don't think anyone annoyed me all that much. There was a Mercinaean NNW who kept licking and slapping me that I didn't like too much, though. Forgot his name.

No one. I do not think anyone deserves it.
Gigi
Gigi
Freeman/Freewoman

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodhin Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Probably Firentz and Lord Diomedes. Firentz didn't much like role play, but indulged me when I was a newb and encouraged me a lot. Lord Diomedes is a great resource of information and encouragement, and I have learned much from him.

Might have to be Lord Diomedes again, as he has been around First Age so long and seems to appreciate the creative potential the game has.

My character finds several types of people annoying: people who can kill me, people who complain but don't do anything about it, idlers, lws who are just temporary seconds for old players, players who confuse RP with actual hostility, bullies.

Shipping someone once should get the point across. If you ship them and they come back at you, then ship them again.
Bodhin
Bodhin
Baron (Parrius)

Number of posts : 116
Whereabouts : Leaf Lane, Parrius
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum